Report Bad Cops

Here you can report police misconduct in Santa Cruz County, including excessive force, abusive behavior, intimidation, brutality, perjury, discriminatory prosecution, incompetence, malfeasance, or negligence. 

Continue to the Bad Cop Report Form...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on the Bad Cop website are fully moderated. We approve comments that are informative or reflect a viewpoint we feel it is important for website visitors to read.